In 2014, the NEO project was launched with its vision to make it possible for real-life assets to be digitized. Neo founders conducted an ICO (initial coin offering) as a way of attracting investments that would help them perfect Neo. Since then, they have been continually developing and improving this project.
NEO is a native crypto asset that facilitates the digitization of real-world assets using AntShares Blockchain. This tokenization system forms the cornerstone for an economy powered by blockchain technology, offering users unprecedented control and security over their digital assets. NEO provides new opportunities for prosperity as we march onward into a digital future.
Here are a few facts about the project:
- This platform offers comprehensive support for some of the most popular programming languages.
- Blockchain enables you to craft intelligent contracts and trustless agreements, leveraging the power of secure digital records.
- By bridging the divide between real-world business and blockchain innovation, the Neo platform allows companies to leverage the revolutionary potential of digital assets.
- As of mid-February 2022, the NEO coin price is $14.35. Its max price was fixed in January 2018 at the level of $198,38.
Crypto NEO Where to Buy
The NEO price prediction for 2025 is anticipated to be worth a minimum of $27.75 and top out at a maximum rate of up to $31.84. Here are some options on how to acquire NEO:
- Create a secure account. Obtaining tokens is a simple process – you only need to register an account on a crypto exchange with the NEO currency on its list. To complete your registration, simply provide some personal data.
- Choose a wallet. Out of all wallets available, there are two trusted leaders: software and hardware. With security as the top priority, software storage is your best pick when it comes to protecting your digital currency. These computer programs work with both computers and mobile devices, so you can easily access them from any device. If you want an even higher level of protection for your NEO tokens, use a hardware wallet – this is physical storage where all cryptocurrency stays completely offline for enhanced safety measures.
- When purchasing NEO, you can either buy it at the NEO cryptocurrency price or set a limit order. If you pick a market order, coins will be purchased based on the best rate in the platform’s order book. On the other hand, if you opt for a limit order, NEO will be bought when it hits that particular level, with no need to keep an eye out for any dips in prices. Limit orders are great for obtaining advantageous rates on NEO whenever possible.
All these can be done using the WhiteBIT exchange. Check out its official website and blog for more information.