Whether it’s a live dealer sic bo or an algorithmic table game 메이저놀이터 variation, the game is designed to be very straightforward. As with any chance gambling, the main objective of this game is to guess the outcome of a session, in this case by rolling three dice and making various bets on the table. As for the difficulty of the rules, there is nothing like that. Even if you don’t know the rules, even if it’s your first time playing, it’s all explained right before your eyes. Take a look at the screenshot below and you’ll see what I mean.
Sic Bo rules – learn how to play
Learning how to play Sic Bo may be one of the easiest things to do as you don’t have to memorize anything. Everything you need is written on the table. Below every bet type you will find the possible payouts. However, depending on the type of bet, you should always keep in mind the minimum and maximum bet amounts. Additionally, to help you as much as possible, we have created a list of the most important rules you should use.
- Deposit funds into your account
- Bet on familiar payouts
- Keep an eye on betting payouts
- Place a bet from a live dealer within a specified time.
As you can see, the rules of sic bo 메이저놀이터 are very simple, but there are some points to be aware of. Like any game, Sic Bo needs to understand its appeal, and the best way to do that is to get an overview of the available betting options detailed below.
Online Sic Bo Betting – What You Need to Know
Having three dice, not just two, opens up even more possibilities for the game, so I’ve added some betting commentary below to make it as helpful as possible. It covers everything you need to know about the sic bo table, from simple to advanced. If you are just starting to play sic bo, these explanations are very useful, so please read them.
- Single Number Bet – Choose how many times the numbers 1-6 are part of the combination. Dividends can be selected from 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3.
- Combination Bet – You can choose two different numbers to be part of a winning combination. It has 17 different options and pays 1:6.
- Total Bet – Predict the sum of three dice rolls. Dividends vary from 1:6 to 1:60.
- Specific Double – This bet allows you to choose a specific combination of two identical numbers. Payouts are set at 1:10.
- Specific Triple – Same as Specific Double, but with a combination of three numbers. The combination yields a payout of 1:180.
- Any Triple – This bet allows you to win any combination of triples. Payouts are set at 1:30.
- Small Bet – A total of 4 to 10 combinations wins. The payout is 1:1.
- Big Bet – Combinations of 11 to 17 win. The payout is 1:1 again.
There are plenty of options to choose from and the payouts are certainly impressive. However, when it comes to the most popular bets, the small and big bets, it makes sense that they are the least risky bets. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced sic bo player, these bets are the trendiest way to enjoy the game. Other bets are also exciting with payouts that are explained in the next paragraph.