Getir is close to signing a deal for fresh funding at a valuation of more than $800 million, as Turkey’s biggest online delivery service gets ready to expand into the UK.
– Frankfurt, Germany-based insurtech scale-up Clark has raised €69 million from Tencent and others.
– Berlin-based fintech company smava and Finanzcheck.de, a comparison service for consumer loans, are negotiating a merger.
– Israel-based consumer lending startup Blender is heading for an IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, aiming to raise approximately $22 million at a valuation of $88 million.
– Italian grocery delivery company Cortilia has closed a €34 million Series C round to fuel expansion as a sustainable B-corp.
– International data provider IHS Markit announced today that it has acquired Israeli software company Cappitech. The Herzliya-based company provides technology for regulatory reports to global financial institutions. No financial details about the deal were disclosed.
– Kenbi, a German startup that’s developing software to help nurses and fill gaps in the healthcare system, has raised €7 million in seed funding. The round was led by Redalpine, with existing investors Heartcore, e.ventures, and Partech on board as well.